Third times the charm... [May 12. 2016]




Mortal Kombat X

Completely unplayable game. Laggy as h**l. If I should guess I would say the frame rate is between 10-12 fps.
No need to try this one on your Pine...






DraStic DS Emulator
●●●●
This emulator runs smoothly (99.9% - 100.3% game speed) on all games tested so far. Key mapping is a dream and the user interface is well laid out with lots of room for customization.

☆I will make a new post taking care of the compatibility of different ROMs for all tested emulators






My Boy! - GBA Emulator
●●●●
Great GBA emulator that just simply works. Smoothly to... Easy key mapping and loading games from various compressed file formats.

☆I will make a new post taking care of the compatibility of different ROMs for all tested emulators





PPSSPP Gold - PSP Emulator
●●●●
PPSSPP Gold (or the free PPSSPP) have me impressed.
I shal admit I did not have high hopes for this. Earlier I have tried this on several other devices with nothing but lagging, but on the Pine it works pretty well. A little stuttering in the sounds, but no lag at all on the games I have tested it with so far. Impressed!

☆I will make a new post taking care of the compatibility of different ROMs for all tested emulators


◇Even more games will be tested soon...

No comments: